The Manitoba Association of Educational Technology Leaders (MAETL) is bringing Ruben Puentedura to Winnipeg for a morning session on February 4th. Ruben’s work with the SAMR Model is highly regarded for the impact it can have on the meaningful infusion of technology across the curriculum.
A limited number of seats are available for teachers and administrators throughout Manitoba to participate. Even if you’re not able to make it to Winnipeg for this February 4th event, you can assemble a team to participate virtually from within your own school or division. Please visit http://rubenp.eventbrite.ca for details and registration.
- Ruben R. Puentedura’s Weblog (Ongoing thoughts on education and technology)
- SAMR Model – A YouTube video with Ruben Puentedura
- SAMR – Kathy Schrock’e Guide to Everything
- SAMR Model explained for Teachers (in 120 second video)
- Ruben Puentedura Poster – Above Feb 4th presentation (in PDF format)
Take care & keep smiling 🙂